WeSAVeD (Wellbeing Support And Virtual Debrief)
Here you can find information on how to access wellbeing resources across the North West region.
These VLOGs have been created by Psychotherapist Chris Oxborrow. Click on each VLOG title to direct you to each video. He can be contacted directly on: email@example.com for personal support.
VLOG 1 : 'Lean in, lean out' - A vlog inviting you to reflect on how you may have supported your wellbeing in the past and how you may need to adapt your self-care in the current situation.
VLOG 2 : Three 'lean in' wellbeing techniques - The Regular Relaxation Response, Effortful Training and Creative Expression.
Fortnightly Well-being Group Sessions
Also facilitated by Chris Oxborrow these fortnightly well-being groups are a space where trainees can discuss stresses and difficulties during the current situation caused by a COVID.
ZOOM - Wellbeing Group Zoom Link - will be activated prior to the event.
For further information please see group guidance
Health Education England
Return to Work
Wellbeing at Work
Annual Wellbeing Day
Our NHS People
The Our NHS People website has been launched, a growing resource of health and wellbeing support for the health and care system. Guides developed by experts for everyone in the health and care workforce include bereavement support, financial wellbeing guides for managers and a debrief resource called #10minPauseSpace
Additional staff support:
- Helpline - a free wellbeing support helpline 0300 131 7000, available from 7.00 am – 11.00 pm seven days a week, providing confidential listening from trained professionals and specialist advice - including coaching, bereavement care, mental health and financial help
- Text - a 24/7 text alternative to the above helpline - simply text FRONTLINE to 85258
- SilverCloud - Mental Health Modules for Stress, Resilience, Sleep and Anxiety. Use the code NHS2020
- Apps - free access to mental health apps including Unmind, Headspace, Sleepio and Daylight
- Twitter - Support @people_nhs on twitter for all the latest news, event and to join an active community.
NHS Horizons : Weekly Wellbeing Webinars
Weekly Wellbeing Webinars are being held for those with a role in workforce, occupational health, organisational development, leadership, trade union support or other area that is supporting the wellbeing of our NHS people during and following the Covid-19 response.
Join NHS Horizon’s virtual session on Wednesday 4pm to 5pm, or listen back to previous sessions at: horizonnhs.com/caring4nhspeople
Topics covered in April include:
- Health and wellbeing of our NHS people during the Covid-19 response
- Managing stress
- The CARE model for recovery
- Listening to and supporting BAME colleagues during and beyond Covid-19 #Caring4NHSPeople